Our contact information is:
P.O. Box 92
Delmont, PA 15626-0092
We collect information about our visitor’s domain, and e-mail address when available.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The e-mail address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then discarded.
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, e-mails or periodic advertisements from our company.
- Not shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes:
- Recording session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
- Store visitor preferences for return visits to our website.
- Helping to manage subscription or private areas on our website.
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
- Delivering user customized content based on user specific information, such as browser type, screen type or resolution, etc.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or e-mails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by e-mail, phone, mail, at the above address.
We may partner with 3rd party ad or content delivering services to deliver relevant ads or content to our visitors.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, or other sensitive information.